Warsaw, Poland – June 19, 2023
CARLSON INVESTMENTS SE: Record-Breaking 2022 Financial Results
- Record-breaking net profit of €110,369,221.67, a substantial increase from the previous year’s €4,391,903.88 and net sales and equalized revenues of €916,043.34 marking a substantial growth from last year’s €571,123.66.
- Successful merger with Carlson Tech Ventures Akciová společnost, transitioning the company into a European Company, Carlson Investments SE.
- Strategic cooperation with Carlson Ventures International Limited (CVI) and Carlson ASI Evig Alpha.
- The acquisition of 100% of shares of FSG Spółka Akcyjna, now known as Carlson Ventures S.A., focusing on investments in technology startups in Spacetech and Deeptech located in the US and Asia.
- Successful increase of the company’s share capital through the issuance of 601,238 T shares.
- Potential investment in Crispr Stem & Therapeutics Ltd., an Israeli startup developing a patented stem cell protocol using CRISPR technology.
- Start of operations of Paymiq Financial Group Ltd. in Q4, marking a significant step into the payment institutions market.
Warsaw 14. June 2023, Carlson Investments SE, a globally-listed VC, is proud to announce its full-year results for 2022. Despite a challenging market, the company has made substantial progress, underlining its commitment to democratizing private venture investing. Founded in 2003, Carlson operates without timeframe limitations, distinguishing it from standard VCs. It offers seamless access and exit via multiple markets to investors of all sizes, with over 30 exciting projects in its portfolio. This year marked a milestone in the company’s journey with significant development activities and strategic acquisitions, leading to increased profitability and impressive value growth.
“The year 2022 has been another milestone for us in terms of strategic development and value creation,” says Aleksander Gruszczyński, President of the Management Board. “Our continuous work to enhance the profitability of our group of companies, as well as the acquisition of FSG Joint Stock Company, now known as Carlson Ventures S.A., has strongly contributed to our growth.”
President of the Management Board, Aleksander Gruszczyński extends his gratitude to the shareholders and the Supervisory Board for their trust and support over the past year. With the robust experience and competence of the Carlson team, he is confident in the company’s ability to continue its market expansion and further develop the Carlson Group.
About CARLSON INVESTMENTS SE
Carlson Investments SE, in operation since 2003, is a company listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and the Stock Exchanges of Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Munich and on the Gettex platform established to provide access to venture capital investment opportunities in Europe, North America and Asia, with a particular focus on Central and Eastern Europe.
We are open-ended (not limited by timeframe), no need to exit under the pressure of time like standard VCs. Easy access and exit via one of the markets for any even smallest investors. The company has more than 30 promising projects in its portfolio.
For further details, please contact:
Aleksander Gruszczyński email@example.com
This publication constitutes neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy securities.
Certain statements contained in this release may constitute “forward-looking statements” that involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements are generally identifiable by the use of the words “may”, “will”, “should”, “plan”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “believe”, “intend”, “project”, “goal”, or “target” or the negative of these words or other variations on these words or comparable terminology. Forward-looking statements are based on assumptions, forecasts, estimates, projections, opinions, or plans that are inherently subject to significant risks, as well as uncertainties and contingencies that are subject to change. No representation is made or will be made by CARLSON INVESTMENTS SE that any forward-looking statement will be achieved or will prove to be correct. The actual future business, financial position, results of operations, and prospects may differ materially from those projected or forecasted in the forward-looking statements. Neither CARLSON INVESTMENTS SE nor any of their respective affiliates assume any obligation to update, and do not expect to publicly update, or publicly revise any forward-looking statements or other information contained in this release, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as otherwise required by law.